Wechat is an instant messaging application created by Tencent, a Chinese factory. It provides multimedia communication, text messages, voice messages, chains, location, contact information, among others.
This application has been offering the most complete service to its users for years, since from it you can make reviews, book hotel rooms, ask for a taxi, make payments, send money and even meet new people.
* Availability: The application is available for Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and the Symbian s40 and s60 platforms.
* Languages: Wechat includes many languages including: Traditional / Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Indonesian, Malay, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Italian, Thai, Vietnamese, Hindi, Russian and English.
* Compatibility: Wechat is compatible with Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, and 4G data networks.
* Moments: one of the things that we like among Wechat users is the option to take photos and decorate them with the filters that the application contains, these photos can be placed in a diary of personal photos to share with other users, all this It has a special name in Wechat: moments, and it is a small integrated social network in which you can post photos with descriptions, location and friend tags.
* Security: user data is protected through a back-up of on-demand contacts and recovery from the cloud.