Minecraft is a game that combines elements of a game of construction and survival, where users have fun designing spaces of all kinds to your liking. This game was first created as a sandbox for PC by Markus Persson, but two years later it was released on different platforms including Android.
* Construction: in the Pocket version of Minecraft users have the possibility to design and build as in the PC version.
* Interface: despite being a game designed primarily for video game consoles and PCs, the pocket version has a fairly clean interface that allows the game to run smoothly.
* Online mode: this is one of the most attractive features of the application, because it has the ability to connect with other players through the local connection and enjoy an experience similar to that offered by the console or PC version.
* Controls: because it can be a bit cumbersome to operate the video game through a touch screen, its creators were responsible for placing the control buttons in strategic areas of the screen in order to improve the user experience. On the other hand, if you still do not like this feature and you are the owner of a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play you are lucky, as the creators of this game and those of Smartphone developed the option of connecting the controls of the console to the cell phone.
* Trial version: the different electronic stores offer Minecarft Pocket Edition as a trial version, which you can download and see all the features of the game before making the decision to buy it in the store.