Adobe Acrobat Reader is an application through which you can see, sign, make annotations and print files that are in PDF format. It is completely free and is the only PDF viewer that gives you the possibility to interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
With this application you can also create your own PDF documents and provide greater security by offering you the tool to protect your documents; You can also make collaborations online.
This application is one of the most complete, reliable and with the age of PDF viewers, it has an elegant and simple design; It has extra features such as a data cloud and even a scanner.
Thanks to so many good features, it has more than 100 million users that use it worldwide. And what they say is their favorite.
* Interface: It has a simple interface in which you can quickly open your PDF documents from the web, email or any other that is compatible with the "share" option.
* Languages: The application has a wide variety of available languages: Spanish, Czech, German, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Danish, Korean, French, English, Finnish, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish and Swedish.
* Create: Through this application you can create your own PDF documents or convert any Microsoft Office format document into one of PDF format.
* Work on documents: It is possible to work with scanned documents through this application since you can add annotations, comments with sticky notes. These changes are automatically synchronized.
* Subscription: You can create a user in Adobe Acrobat Reader and in the other Acrobat services such as Acrobat Standard, Acrobat Pro and Export PDF or PDF Pack so you can enjoy other services such as converting a PDF document into a Microsoft Word or Excel which are editable.